Diapers and cloth diapers also have their own strengths and weaknesses. Whoever is more convenient and who is more suitable for the baby cannot be generalized. The choice is the most important according to the baby's actual situation. Here is a summary of the advantages and disadvantages of paper diapers and Cloth Diapers. We can choose:
1. Cloth diapers can be reused, but they must be disinfected and cleaned; disposable diapers are relatively convenient;
2. Baby Gauze Cotton Diapers are easy to obtain and cost-saving. You can make diapers with soft and good water-absorbing old cotton cloth, bed sheets and clothes. Relatively high cost of paper diapers;
3. Babies need to change different types of paper diapers for different months of age; but cloth diapers do not exist. As the baby grows up, just change the stacking method of cloth diapers or use two at the same time.
Baby Gauze Cotton Diapers
4. Cloth diapers have strong water absorption, but poor water resistance and water-locking properties. Paper diapers have multiple functions such as absorption, waterproofing, and water-locking;
5. Autumn Cotton Baby Gauze Diapers need to be changed frequently, but they have good air permeability; paper diapers are changed regularly, but they may cover the baby's ass;
Therefore, the choice of diapers and diapers still depends on personal understanding and choice.